Here are a collection of worthwhile news and informational items I've collected for your geographic learning pleasure. Enjoy!
- Regarding the recent news of a plummeting marriage rate, Freakonomics blog contributor Justin Wolders posted a blog entry and authored a New York Times op-ed on the issue.
- An article in GlobalPost looks at the lives of young modern Indian women.
- Don't miss this great map comparing the size of Africa to other countries.
- This article in NewGeography explores Singapore's future (and Malaca's past) as a global hub.
- Foreign Policy has a lengthy article about the aging global population.
- The Census Project Blog addresses Census detractors in the informative post, What the Census Bureau Really Wants to Know.